- Phuket day trip diving (for certified divers). Join a scheduled day trip or escape the crowd with a private small group dive charter.
- Phuket Discover SCUBA diving (try diving for beginners, no previous experience or certification required)
- Phuket dive courses (get qualified to dive or continue your diver training with advanced courses)
- Liveaboard diving from Phuket (to the Similan and Surin islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Haa)
Khao Lak diving
- Similan Islands day trip diving (for certified divers)
- Discover SCUBA diving at the Similan Islands (beginner diving. no experience or certification required)
- Khao Lak and Similan Islands dive courses (learn to dive at Thailand’s best dive sites)
- Liveaboards (to the Similan islands, Surin Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock)
best dive sites in Thailand.. Check out where we recommend that you dive Thailand. best dive sites for manta rays.. It is possible for divers to encounter these graceful pelagic beauties on several Thailand dive sites. Find out where and when with our guide to diving with manta rays in Thailand. best dive sites to see whale sharks.. With a bit of luck you can see whale sharks on a dive Thailand day trip or liveaboard. We can tell you where and when. best places to see reef sharks.. Leopard sharks are common all over Thailand, as are black tip reef sharks and nurse sharks.